I’m passionate about, and not necessarily in this order:
1. Perserving the past! This includes the history of those who have gone before us, whether they be my ancestors or your ancestors. It includes their stories and their footprints in the world. . . .and because they were somebody who meant something to somebody else, it includes their final resting spots as well.
2. I’m passionate about my family and I will love them and talk about them to anybody who will listen or read my blogs.
3. Correctness. It is not worth the time to do something if it is not worth the time to do it correctly! That includes writing, recording facts or housecleaning. It is all the same. Why do something wrong, when you are going to waste time to go back and correct it?
4. Beauty. I see beauty in things other people kick aside. Leaves on sidewalks, leaning headstones, old men sitting on park benches.
5. Organization. Organization in my kitchen, my office and my life. It saves a lot of time and looks great, too!
and most of all, I’m passionate about making sure my footprints on this planet have meant something to somebody. Hopefully, I will be remembered as a caring, compassionate person who has made a little difference in the lives of just a few I have come in contact with. . . .