- Was a volunteer in my grandchildren’s school
- Lived in the mountains in the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range in Californai
- Never imagined life without our Katrinka Dinka Do!
- Didn’t have our youngest and final grandchild, William Ellis Bowman
- Had all of my Genealogy records in about 10 binders!
Five Things on my To Do List:
- Try to eat healthier Sunday than I did at a potluck on Saturday!
- Art Walk in Town today
- Finish a blog
- Call my mother because this is Sunday, after all, and the day she expects a call
5 Snacks I Enjoy
- Raw almonds
- Peanut Butter and Celery
- String Cheese
- OK ~ I’ll admit it! I also love cookies! Fig Newtons, Snickerdoodles, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal Raisen, Brownies, you name the cookie and I’ll eat one or two. . . . . . at a time!
5 Places I Have Lived
- Pauhau, Hawaii
- Agana, Guam
- Tehachapi, California
- Rancho Mirage, California
- Lancaster, Pennsylvania
5 Jobs I Have Had
- Hamburger Stand when I was in College
- The Phone Company assigning telephone numbers
- Worked for an Interior Decorator
- Bookkeeper for a Baptist Church
- Payroll Clerk for a Power Company where I knew who was single and how much they earned. I zeroed in on Jim and the rest is history! Thirty years of history!
3 Bloggers I am tagging:
Would three do? It seems like everybody else has already been tagged! If I spent my time checking as many as I have already, how would I have time to write blogs?
After all, that is what we are here for after all, isn’t it?