Wow! What an honor! My new heart came from Becky Wiseman, and I really enjoy her blog! Check out her blog Kinexxions, and I’m sure you will, too.
Of course, like things that always seem too good to be true, my new heart doesn’t come without strings attached.
The strings, as I understand them are that the recipient:
can put the logo on his/her blog must link to the person who gave the award must nominate seven other blogs and link to them must leave a comment on each of the nominated blogs
My seven nominations are as follows, and once you read them, you’ll see why, are:
- Elyse’s Genealogy Blog by Elyse Doerflinger. It’s great to see a young lady bitten by the genealogy bug! Wonderful stories shared by a sensitive young woman!
- Cemetery and Cemetery Symbols by Joe Beine. This site is very tastefully done, with great pictures of headstones, and as the title indicates, cemetery symbols. If you are addicted to cemeteries, as I am, you’ll love this site.
- I Dream of Gena(logy) by Amir Dekel. I love his post on the swimming medals from his wife’s grandfather!
- Genealogy, Middle Age and Life by Debbie Atchley. She writes a blog varied in subject and with great sensitivity. I’ve enjoyed her posts, and I’m sure you will too.
- Family Matters by Denise Olsen. Denise’s blog covers two of my passions, genealogy and technology!
- The Family Curator by Denise Levenick. Denise’s blog is full of wonderful stories. Check it out, you’ll enjoy them!
- Itawamba History Review: The Itawamba Historical Society by Bob Franks. He has some great photographs of his area on this blog. He’s an excellent photographer and Itawamba area is lucky to have him.
It’s wonderful to be recognized for our work, isn’t it? Be sure to check out the blogs listed above, and let them know how much you appreciate the time they take doing what they do!
. . . after all, if we don’t support each other, who will?