Another Meme has hit the circuits and I participated this time ~
Highlighted in red = I’ve done it!
Italized=I’d like to do it
Ignored=never happened; never will happen!
1. Started your own blog. (have 4 of ‘em)
2. Slept under the stars. (love, love, love camping!!)
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii. (yessir! I was born there!)
5. Watched a meteor shower. (go back to #2)
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/world. (Disneyland the year it was opened then at least once a year thereafter. One year I went six times!)
8. Climbed a mountain. (lived in the Mountains and climbed many of them!)
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo. (nor would you want me to!!)
11. Bungee jumped.
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. (quilting and then I won a blue ribbon at the County Fair!)
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty. (had a chance, but let Hubby and grandson do it instead!! not for me!)
18. Grown your own vegetables. (yup ~ and the deer ate everything EXCEPT the Zuchhini!)
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill. (Like when I had “Eye problems?” Can’t see going to work??)
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a marathon.
28. Ridden a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run. (Yessir ~ when I met my husband!!!)
32. Been on a cruise. (8 of them! 5-Mexico; 2-Caribbean; 1-Panama Canal)
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. (I live there!)
35. Seen an Amish community. (once again, I live there!)
36. Taught yourself a new language. (Pennsylvania Dutch and HTML.)
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David in person.
41. Sung Karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing. (Halibut fishing in Alaska)
49. Seen the Sistine chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud. (who hasn’t??)
54. Gone to a drive-in theatre. (uh huh)
55. Been in a movie. (my parents’ home movies count?)
56. Visited the Great Wall of China. (I’d love to visit China and if I did, this would be a “have to see!”)
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies. (Yup and eaten a lot as well)
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason. (Nice hubby. . . . )
64. Donated blood. (I don’t even like blood tests!!!)
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
67. Bounced a cheque.
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. (Singer Sewing Machine and Sweet Sue Doll both from the 50′s)
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar. (on a cruise)
72. Pieced a quilt. (see #14 above!)
73. Stood in Times Square. (Oh yes! Love that City!!!)
74. Toured the Everglades. (Yes, on my final trip to Florida!)
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London.
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person. (Several times)
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car. (My Murano a year ago!)
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper. (last one was for an article about RAOGK)
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House. (Now I’d love to visit it!)
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox. (on one of those Grand Canyon visits!)
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury. (no but I’m called for Jury Duty on the 23rd of this month!)
91. Met someone famous. (Dan Rowan (remember him??), Richard Nixon, Red Skelton, Tina Sinatra . . . I lived in Palm Springs!)
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one. (step-son, father, grandparents)
94. Had a baby. (two, both grown into wonderful adults!)
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swum in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone. (since the early 90′s ~ can you say BIG BAG phone??)
99. Been stung by a bee. (one flew in my open car window and stung me in my ear as I was driving!!)