Here we go again! . . . and I’ve been tagged by Becky over at kinexxions.
Rules to play by:
- Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
- Write a blog post about the eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog post, list eight people to get tagged.
- Leave a comment on their blogs telling them they’re tagged.
Eight things about me:
- I’m not a TV “watcher.” I’m a TV “listener.” I hate to waste time, so I’m always doing something while watching TV with my husband.
- There are not enough hours in the day for me to do everything I want to do!
- “I’m just a girl who can’t say no.” Sound familiar? Sound like a song? It’s my theme. My husband has to say NO for me!
- I was born in Hawaii and grew up there and on Guam! That’s right, me and Obama, Hawaiians!
- I love the look of neat and organized and follow behind my husband putting things away. . . .
- I love auctions and garage sales! It’s the thrill of the hunt, not necessarily the prize at the end!
- My oldest grandchild is 24; my youngest is 3!
- I’m a “techie!” Any new tech gadget. . . . I gotta have it!
Eight people I’m tagging (in no special order):